Besides having practically every obstacle imaginable in a beautiful setting, you can dry-camp here to further enjoy all that we offer. It’s peaceful, quiet, and safe. We have available four sturdy pens with nearby water. You can camp close to your horses, and restrooms are nearby. You’re also welcome to bring your own pens. Camping here offers faraway visitors the chance to be here, and for those who want extra obstacle practice, staying here for two or three days works perfectly. And then, there are many who just want some quiet get-away horse time at a pretty place. Perrydale Trails fits that description!
- Our course obstacles range over 80 acres on gently rolling hills surrounded by miles of farmland and mountains on all horizons
- Each of the seven courses is unique in terrain and obstacles, with a five minute riding time between the areas
- 200 obstacles and trail scenarios! Practice here to be prepared later
- From basic to challenging skill levels, we’re set up for your success
- Ride on your own or take a lesson
- Conquer problem obstacles without worrying about a time limit
- Enjoy a million dollar view as your ride through Perrydale Trails, as well as a welcome sense of peacefulness
We’re out of the way, but not too far away.
View our website and Facebook for additional details and images.